CAMPUS PLACEMENT PROCEDURE
- Pre-final year students are asked to register in the placement cell
- Resumes are collected and formatted to the requirements of the MNCs
- The list of students who meet the eligibility criteria are sent to the responding companies upon request.
- Companies/Organizations are invited to the college.
- Placement officer and coordinators meet to co-ordinate placement activities.
- Company assigns a convenient date to visit the campus
- Pre-placement talk is arranged for the students appearing for the drive by the placement cell
- Company officials conduct the recruitment and selection and publish the list of selected student
- Company sends the offer letters in due course, along with their training package