Department of Mechanical Engineering
To offer quality education in mechanical engineering that will make professionals with excellent knowledge, competency, integrity and social commitment to serve the society for sustainable development.
- To provide a strong foundation in mechanical engineering through excellent infrastructure and experienced faculties.
- To make students confident in applying knowledge in mechanical engineering to face challenges by providing training and to encourage students participation in extracurricular and co curricular activities.
- To mold students with good leadership qualities and human values.
PEO 1: Graduates will have strong theoretical and practical knowledge to become successful engineering professionals in the field of Mechanical engineering.
PEO 2: Graduates will have the potential to pursue higher education or research competently in engineering and management studies.
PEO 3: Graduates will have leadership quality, strong professional and ethical values , team spirit and to engage in lifelong learning.
Staff & Faculties - Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering is the backbone of every innovation and success that rises in the world. We help every engineer to reach their maximum potential with sophisticated labs and a warm educational environment. Our department is lead by the very passionate teachers , who always keep the students at prime spot for generating their life and profession to success.
- Production engineering labs
- Hydraulics and fluid mechanics lab
- Mechanical engineering workshop
- Heat and mass transfer lab
- Metrology lab
- CAD/CAM lab
- hermal engineering labs
- Instrumentation lab
- Fitting and carpentry shops